Ticketmaster Phone Number
Call Ticketmaster customer service faster with GetHuman
Current Wait: 25 min (25m avg)
Hours: Mon-Sat 9am-6pm, Sun noon-6pm EST; best time to call: 9:01am
Get targeted help: Tell us the issue so we get you to right rep, offer relevant tips, reminders & follow-up!
Get to a live person fastest: È assolutamente necessario premere 0 quando ci si trova nella parte automatizzata del messaggio se si desidera parlare con una persona reale.
Reasons customers like you called recently
Called a month ago, spoke to a rep, never received a call back regarding my issue. I'm...
I've been trying to buy B**s tickets since last night, keep getting error messages sayi...
I have a concert this weekend and haven’t gotten my barcodes
TICKETMASTER PUT Mar.**,**** on * tickets to Terry Fator in Las Vegas when I requested...
only one ticket is showing up in my ticketmaster events, I had ordered two.
Trying to change my email so I can order tickets
I have Order ******-****-****-****-* but have no thickets yet. When will receive my thickets?
I ordered * tickets to see Terry Fator at New York New York in Vegas on Mar. **. I requ...
I have been charged $**** from you guys on my business account and have never used tick...
Order * **-***OO*CAR. Purchased * tickets to see * bands as listed on my receipt. Now o...
I need my email changed so I can access my tickets. The email has a typo in it and I ca...
Hello my name is D’keshia Williams I purchased tickets over a month ago and contacted n...
I need to change my email used to order the tickets because there’s a typo and I cannot...
How do I get tickets for the Essendon vs Carlton football game on the **th June?
You charged me for tickets I did not receiveSee more recent reasons for calling
Help me with my issue
Our Editor's Notes on Ticketmaster's Phone-Based Customer Care
Ticketmaster is a ticket sales company that operates throughout the United States and within several other countries. As one of the top ticket sellers in the country, Ticketmaster gets a lot of customer service requests each and every day.
Why Do People Call Ticketmaster Customer Support?
People call Ticketmaster customer support for a range of reasons, including:
- Questions about ticket orders
- Ticket delivery tracking
- Questions about premiums that come with tickets
- Requests for changes, refunds or cancellations
- Technical support for using the Ticketmaster website or mobile app
- Problems with printing or using a ticket
Best Practices for Calling Ticketmaster Customer Service
Here are some of our best tips for helping to ensure that your call to Ticketmaster customer service goes smoothly:
- Make sure you are calling the right number. Ticketmaster has different numbers in the countries in which it operates. In addition, it has a separate TDD number for people who are deaf or hearing impaired, as well as a dedicated line for people who have purchased tickets to "arts" events, including the ballet and the symphony.
- Before calling, make sure that you have any necessary information in front of you. This information may include ticket confirmation numbers, dates and times of events, billing statements from your credit card company or any correspondence between you and Ticketmaster that is relevant to your case.
- Have pen and paper handy so you can take notes during your call. You may need to record confirmation or cancellation numbers or take down the name of the representative who assists you.
How do Consumers Feel About Calling Ticketmaster Customer Service?
Ticketmaster has historically had customer relations problems, primarily due to the company adding additional fees to ticket prices that were not always obvious at the beginning of the purchase process.
Another issue is that since Ticketmaster is a third-party business that does not actually own the venues it sells tickets for, the company has limited power when it comes to addressing problems with a specific venue.
What Kind of Issues can Ticketmaster Customer Service Representative Resolve?
Ticketmaster customer service representatives can resolve a range of issues, including questions about tickets and ticket delivery, issues surrounding credit card charges and ticket pricing, and the possibility that a ticket was issued for the wrong class of seating.
Customer support agents can also, when possible, assist with ticket changes and refunds.
What Can't Be Resolved With a Call to Ticketmaster Customer Service?
Venues set their own policies on some issues, such as seating and age-restrictions: Ticketmaster isn't able to intervene if a customer purchases tickets to a show without understanding these policies. In many cases, tickets are non-refundable and Ticketmaster is not authorized to initiate refunds to purchasers.
Individuals who purchase tickets issued by Ticketmaster through a third party, such as a "scalper" or someone who sells tickets on eBay or Facebook, often have no protection against fraud. Ticketmaster is not obligated to assist individuals who purchase a ticket through an unauthorized seller.
What Should You Do If You Have an Unsuccessful Call with Ticketmaster?
If you've tried resolving an issue or getting an answer to a question by calling Ticketmaster and yet hung up the phone feeling dissatisfied, don't give up. You may still have options.
- First, review any notes that you took during your original call. If you don't have any notes, try and recall what happened during your conversation and write it down. This information can be very helpful if you have to escalate your case.
- Next, call Ticketmaster back. The next representative you speak to may be better able to assist you.
- If a second call does not resolve your problem, consider getting in touch with Ticketmaster through a different method. If you have already purchased your ticket, log into your account online and request a live chat. Other options include getting in touch via email or through social media. All of these options have the advantage of providing you with a written transcript of your conversation.
- If Ticketmaster remains unresponsive, Try sending a letter through postal mail. Be sure to request tracking and delivery confirmation. This is not a fast option, but it does show Ticketmaster that you are serious about this issue and your letter may end up in the hands of somebody who will be able to take the time to read it and take effective action on your case.
Customer Number 800-745-3000 - by the Numbers
Numero di telefono da comporre800-745-3000
Chiamata ricevuta da una persona realeSÌ
Dipartimento che stai chiamandoVendita biglietti
Orari del call centerLun-Sab 9: 00-18: 00, Dom mezzogiorno-18:00 EST
Il momento migliore per comporre il numero09:01
Naviga nel labirinto del telefono verso un essere umanoÈ assolutamente necessario premere 0 quando ci si trova nella parte automatizzata del messaggio se si desidera parlare con una persona reale.
Rango (tra i numeri di telefono)1
Metodi alternativitelefono, twitter, e-mail, web
Qualità della comunicazione78%
Voti dei clienti6,861
Ultimo aggiornamento delle informazioniSat May 14 2022 08:00:00 GMT+0000 (Coordinated Universal Time)
Ticketmaster's Best Toll-Free/800 Customer Phone Number
Questo è il miglior numero di telefono di Ticketmaster, l'attesa in tempo reale in attesa e gli strumenti per saltare attraverso quelle linee telefoniche per arrivare direttamente a un Ticketmaster agente. Questo numero di telefono è il miglior numero di telefono di Ticketmaster perché 136,638 clienti come te hanno utilizzato queste informazioni di contatto negli ultimi 18 mesi e ci hanno fornito feedback. I problemi comuni affrontati dall'unità di assistenza clienti che risponde alle chiamate a 800-745-3000 includono Track an Order, Missing Tickets, Refund a Charge, Special Request, Purchase Tickets e altri problemi relativi al servizio clienti. Il call center Ticketmaster in cui chiami ha dipendenti da West Virginia, Texas, Virginia, Canada ed è aperto Mon-Sat 9am-6pm, Sun noon-6pm EST in base ai clienti. In totale, Ticketmaster ha 3 numeri di telefono. Non è sempre chiaro quale sia il modo migliore per parlare con i rappresentanti di Ticketmaster, quindi abbiamo iniziato a compilare queste informazioni basate sui suggerimenti della community dei clienti. Continua a condividere le tue esperienze in modo che possiamo continuare a migliorare questa risorsa gratuita.
Contacting Ticketmaster - by phone or otherwise
Sebbene 800-745-3000 sia il miglior numero verde di Ticketmaster, ci sono 6 modi totali per metterti in contatto con loro. Il secondo modo migliore per parlare con il proprio team di assistenza clienti, secondo altri Ticketmaster clienti, è chiamare il loro numero di telefono 800-653-8000 per il loro reparto Supporto per i fan degli Stati Uniti. Oltre alla chiamata, la prossima opzione preferita per i clienti che cercano aiuto è tramite 800-653-8000 per Supporto per i fan degli Stati Uniti. Se ritieni che queste informazioni siano inesatte o conosci altri modi per contattare Ticketmaster, faccelo sapere in modo che possiamo condividerle con altri clienti. And you can click here if you want to compare all the contact information we've gathered for Ticketmaster.
What is GetHuman's Relationship to Ticketmaster?
In short, the two companies are not related. GetHuman builds free tools and shares information amongst customers of companies like Ticketmaster. For large companies that includes tools such as our GetHuman Phone, which allows you to call a company but skip the part where you wait on the line listening to their call technology music. We've created these shortcuts and apps to try to help customers like you (and ourselves!) navigate the messy phone menus, hold times, and confusion with customer service, especially with larger companies. And as long as you keep sharing it with your friends and loved ones, we'll keep doing it.