GEICO Phone Number
Calling GEICO customer service faster by GetHuman
Current Wait: 26 min (18m avg)
Hours: 24 hours, 7 days; best time to call: 9:00am
Get targeted help: Tell us the issue so we get you to right rep, offer relevant tips, reminders & follow-up!
Get to a live person fastest: Premere 0, premere 0, premere 0 quindi attendere
Reasons customers like you called recently
I need to follow up on a claim.
I was trying to get a quote on liability insurance
My car burned up in flames when I it was stolen by a teenage girl whose parents are on...
A incident with a gieco customer that ended up having my car burn up in the file by my...
I need to get an update on my claim
Claim number ****************Having my auto repaired need estimate either e mailed or f...
Had an accident.. undrivable. Towed to nearest collision shop. Need an estimate ASAP bu...
Does my insurance cover truck rentals
I would like to cancel my motorcycle policy effective today, and cancel my auto policy...
They hit my right rear door with theirs and put a sent on my door
please call me, i need to remove a car, and add a car**Thank You,**Michael Podrup...
Accident where I was cited
Update on my present auto claim medical payments bodily injury and loss of waged
Rear passenger window broken
I need to change the address on our account. We are moving on April **th.See more recent reasons for calling
Help me with my issue
Our Editor's Notes on GEICO's Phone-Based Customer Care
Government Employees Insurance Company, better known as GEICO, is a car insurance company that operates in the United States. With over 15 million policyholders, it isn't surprising that GEICO gets a lot of customer service requests.
Why Do People Call GEICO Customer Support?
People call GEICO customer support for a range of reasons, including:
- Applying for a new policy
- Canceling or a changing an existing policy
- Questions about coverage
- File a claim
- Request roadside assistance
- Questions about billing and payment issues
- Appealing a decision
Best Practices for Calling GEICO Customer Service
Here are some tips for getting your questions answered and issues resolved quickly when you call GEICO customer service:
- Like many large companies, GEICO has multiple divisions, each with its own customer service department. Before calling GEICO, make sure you are calling the correct number.
- Before calling, make sure you have information and documentation relevant to your situation in front of you, including: Policy numbers, the name of your insurance agent, billing statements, police reports or citations, information from the other driver or drivers who were parties to an accident or collision, attorney information, medical bills and copies of previous correspondence between you and GEICO.
- Have pen and paper handy so that you can take notes during your call.
It should be noted that if you are calling GEICO to purchase a policy, your call will be handled by a licensed insurance agent.
How do Consumers Feel About Calling GEICO Customer Service?
Consumer feelings about GEICO customer service varies, with some people praising the good service they've received while others express frustration over how their concerns have been treated and handled by GEICO customer service agents.
Some of the most common complaints about GEICO customer service revolves around the inability of GEICO customer service representatives to explain premium increases or to hasten roadside assistance services when customers need a tow.
What Kind of Issues can GEICO Customer Service Representative Resolve?
GEICO customer service representatives and phone-based insurance agents can address and resolve many issues, including starting, changing, and canceling policies, opening new claims, tracking claims, answering questions about coverage and premiums and researching billing transactions.
What Can't Be Resolved With a Call to GEICO Customer Service?
A GEICO customer support agent can't make determinations about insurance claims and don't set premium rates. If you are unhappy about how a claim has been handled or the fact that your insurance premiums have gone up, keep in mind that the person who answers the phone when you call had nothing to do with either decision. You may need to speak to your insurance agent or escalate your case with GEICO to achieve the resolution you want.
What Should You Do If You Have an Unsuccessful Call with GEICO?
If you get off the phone with GEICO customer service and feel as though your case has not been appropriately handled, or that your questions have not been answered, don't give up. You have several options when dealing with GEICO, so don't feel as though your last conversation with its customer service team is the last word on your issue.
- First, review your notes from your original phone call to Geico. If you did not take notes during your call, write down what you remember from the conversation. This information can help keep your conversation on topic when you re-contact GEICO.
- Next, call GEICO back. Keep in mind that customer service representatives have different levels of training and education, as well as experience. The next person you speak to may be able to resolve your situation, answer your question or escalate your case to an appropriate manager.
- GEICO offers multiple contact methods. If calling doesn't seem to be working for you, consider sending an email through GEICO's online email form, getting in touch through social media or sending GEICO a letter through postal mail. One advantage of using social media or email is that you will have a written transcript of both sides of your conversation with GEICO.
- Talk to the insurance agent who sold you your policy. He or she may be able to advocate for you.
- If you are unable to resolve your issue after escalating your case to GEICO management, contact the agency in your state that oversees insurance companies. Filing a complaint takes time and you will likely not see an immediate result, but working through government channels can often be successful, especially if other policy-holders file similar complaints.
Customer Number 800-841-3000 - by the Numbers
Numero di telefono da comporre800-841-3000
Chiamata ricevuta da una persona realeSÌ
Dipartimento che stai chiamandoAssistenza clienti
Orari del call center24 ore, 7 giorni
Il momento migliore per comporre il numero09:00
Naviga nel labirinto del telefono verso un essere umanoPremere 0, premere 0, premere 0 quindi attendere
Rango (tra i numeri di telefono)1
Metodi alternativitelefono, twitter, web
Qualità della comunicazione79%
Voti dei clienti34,353
Ultimo aggiornamento delle informazioniMon Apr 12 2021 08:00:00 GMT+0000 (Coordinated Universal Time)
GEICO's Best Toll-Free/800 Customer Phone Number
Questo è il miglior numero di telefono di GEICO, l'attesa in tempo reale in attesa e gli strumenti per saltare attraverso quelle linee telefoniche per arrivare direttamente a un GEICO agente. Questo numero di telefono è il miglior numero di telefono di GEICO perché 286,824 clienti come te hanno utilizzato queste informazioni di contatto negli ultimi 18 mesi e ci hanno fornito feedback. I problemi comuni affrontati dall'unità di assistenza clienti che risponde alle chiamate a 800-841-3000 includono Coverage Questions, Make a Claim, Update Account Info, Cancel Policy, Refund a Charge e altri problemi relativi al servizio clienti. Il call center GEICO in cui chiami ha dipendenti da New York, California ed è aperto 24 hours, 7 days in base ai clienti. In totale, GEICO ha 8 numeri di telefono. Non è sempre chiaro quale sia il modo migliore per parlare con i rappresentanti di GEICO, quindi abbiamo iniziato a compilare queste informazioni basate sui suggerimenti della community dei clienti. Continua a condividere le tue esperienze in modo che possiamo continuare a migliorare questa risorsa gratuita.
Contacting GEICO - by phone or otherwise
Mentre 800-841-3000 è il miglior numero verde di GEICO, ci sono 10 modi totali per metterti in contatto con loro. Il prossimo modo migliore per parlare con il loro team di assistenza clienti, secondo altri GEICO clienti, è chiamare il loro 800-861-8380 numero di telefono per il loro Servizi per i membri dipartimento. Oltre a chiamare, la prossima opzione preferita per i clienti in cerca di aiuto è via 800-861-8380 per Servizi per i membri. Se ritieni che queste informazioni siano inesatte o conosci altri modi per contattare GEICO, faccelo sapere in modo che possiamo condividere con altri clienti. And you can click here if you want to compare all the contact information we've gathered for GEICO.
What is GetHuman's Relationship to GEICO?
In short, the two companies are not related. GetHuman builds free tools and shares information amongst customers of companies like GEICO. For large companies that includes tools such as our GetHuman Phone, which allows you to call a company but skip the part where you wait on the line listening to their call technology music. We've created these shortcuts and apps to try to help customers like you (and ourselves!) navigate the messy phone menus, hold times, and confusion with customer service, especially with larger companies. And as long as you keep sharing it with your friends and loved ones, we'll keep doing it.