Progressive Insurance Phone Number
Call Progressive Insurance customer service faster with GetHuman
Current Wait: 25 min (21m avg)
Hours: 24 hours, 7 days; best time to call: 8:20am
Get targeted help: Tell us the issue so we get you to right rep, offer relevant tips, reminders & follow-up!
Get to a live person fastest: Premere 000.
Reasons customers like you called recently
I want to know when I’m getting my ***$ per. Car refund I called they said they would r...
The body work company who did the work on my car wjen I hit a deer did a terrible job a...
I need to cancel my auto insurance plan.*Auto *********.
I need to cancel my auto policy.*Auto *********
i need to cancel my auto insurance.*Auto **********i took this insurance plan today by...
I need to finish my lease
Quote for removing a car off policy
insurance of home in Tallahassee, Florida
check home insurance of Florida,USA
I want to check on my account with a real person asap!
want payment on a claim
Want to speak to Retention Dept. Bill is much higher than it should be.
I am Closing out my auto policy, I found another insurance company that's very much les...
I need to remove my ford edge off my auto policy
I would like to get my policy reinstated for my GMC Sierra **** *x* pickup. My quote wa...See more recent reasons for calling
Help me with my issue
Our Editor's Notes on Progressive Insurance's Phone-Based Customer Care
Progressive Insurance is a car insurance company that operates in the United States. As one of the largest auto insurers in the U.S., it isn't surprising that Progressive Insurance gets a lot of customer service requests.
Why Do People Call Progressive Insurance Customer Support?
People call Progressive Insurance customer support for a range of reasons, including:
- Applying for policies
- Making changes to an existing policy
- Coverage questions
- Claim assistance
- Billing inquiries
- Claim appeals
Best Practices for Calling Progressive Insurance Customer Service
There are several things that you can do to ensure that your call is handled quickly and professionally:
- Like many large companies, Progressive Insurance has multiple divisions, each with its own customer service department. Before calling Progressive Insurance, make sure you are dialing the correct number. You can find numbers on Progressive's website.
- Ensure that you have relevant documentation in front of you, such as: Policy numbers, insurance agent name, billing statements, police reports and copies of previous correspondence between you and Progressive Insurance.
- Have some way of taking notes during your call.
How do Consumers Feel About Calling Progressive Insurance Customer Service?
Progressive Insurance as a strong reputation for providing helpful customer service. Online and news media searches indicate no patterns of complaints by customers.
What Kind of Issues can Progressive Insurance Customer Service Representative Resolve?
Progressive Insurance customer service representatives can address a range of issues, including policy purchases and changes to policies, opening claims, tracking claims, researching billing issues and confirming information about coverage and premiums.
What Can't Be Resolved With a Call to Progressive Insurance Customer Service?
Customer service representatives don't set your premiums and they don't make decisions about claims. Avoid taking out frustrations on a customer service representative just because you don't like a decision made by Progressive's underwriters or adjusters.
What Should You Do If You Have an Unsuccessful Call with Progressive Insurance?
If you feel as though your case has not been appropriately handled, or that your questions have not been answered, don't give up. You have several options for resolving your concerns or getting your questions answered.
- Before doing anything, review the notes you took during your first call. If you did not take notes during your call, jot down your recollections from the call. You may be able to identify areas of miscommunication that you can note to the next agent who takes your call.
- Next, call Progressive Insurance back. The next agent to whom you speak may have more training or experience than the previous agent. He or she may be better able to understand and address your concerns.
- Progressive Insurance offers multiple contact methods. If a second call doesn't get you the results you seek, try using live chat or opening up a support claim online or through email. You can also try reaching the company through one of its many social media profiles. One advantage of these methods is that they provide you with a written transcript of your conversation which can be useful if you eventually have to escalate your case.
- Another option is to contact your insurance agent to see if he or she is willing to intervene on your behalf. He or she may be able to resolve the issue with Progressive directly or the insurance brokerage may be able to initiate a goodwill gesture and handle your concern in-house.
- If all your efforts fail and you are unable to resolve issues with Progressive Insurance management, your state agent that governs insurance companies may be able to help. Filing a complaint can be a time-consuming process, but it may provide you with the resolution that you seek.
Customer Number 800-776-4737 - by the Numbers
Numero di telefono da comporre800-776-4737
Chiamata ricevuta da una persona realeSÌ
Dipartimento che stai chiamandoAssistenza clienti
Orari del call center24 ore, 7 giorni
Il momento migliore per comporre il numero08:20
Naviga nel labirinto del telefono verso un essere umanoPremere 000.
Rango (tra i numeri di telefono)1
Metodi alternativitelefono, web, e-mail, chat
Qualità della comunicazione80%
Voti dei clienti7,709
Ultimo aggiornamento delle informazioniSun May 22 2022 10:00:00 GMT+0000 (Coordinated Universal Time)
Progressive Insurance's Best Toll-Free/800 Customer Phone Number
Questo è il miglior numero di telefono di Progressive Insurance, l'attesa in tempo reale in attesa e gli strumenti per saltare attraverso quelle linee telefoniche per arrivare direttamente a un Progressive Insurance agente. Questo numero di telefono è il miglior numero di telefono di Progressive Insurance perché 84,180 clienti come te hanno utilizzato queste informazioni di contatto negli ultimi 18 mesi e ci hanno fornito feedback. I problemi comuni affrontati dall'unità di assistenza clienti che risponde alle chiamate a 800-776-4737 includono Get Insurance, Make a Claim, Pay Bill, Cancel Policy, Policy Question e altri problemi relativi al servizio clienti. Il call center Progressive Insurance in cui chiami ha dipendenti da Texas, Ohio, Colorado, Arizona, California, Florida ed è aperto 24 hours, 7 days in base ai clienti. In totale, Progressive Insurance ha 3 numeri di telefono. Non è sempre chiaro quale sia il modo migliore per parlare con i rappresentanti di Progressive Insurance, quindi abbiamo iniziato a compilare queste informazioni basate sui suggerimenti della community dei clienti. Continua a condividere le tue esperienze in modo che possiamo continuare a migliorare questa risorsa gratuita.
Contacting Progressive Insurance - by phone or otherwise
Sebbene 800-776-4737 sia il miglior numero verde di Progressive Insurance, ci sono 6 modi totali per metterti in contatto con loro. Il secondo modo migliore per parlare con il proprio team di assistenza clienti, secondo altri Progressive Insurance clienti, è chiamare il loro numero di telefono 800-876-5581 per il loro reparto Servizi per i membri. Oltre alla chiamata, la prossima opzione preferita per i clienti che cercano aiuto è tramite 800-876-5581 per Servizi per i membri. Se ritieni che queste informazioni siano inesatte o conosci altri modi per contattare Progressive Insurance, faccelo sapere in modo che possiamo condividerle con altri clienti. And you can click here if you want to compare all the contact information we've gathered for Progressive Insurance.
What is GetHuman's Relationship to Progressive Insurance?
In short, the two companies are not related. GetHuman builds free tools and shares information amongst customers of companies like Progressive Insurance. For large companies that includes tools such as our GetHuman Phone, which allows you to call a company but skip the part where you wait on the line listening to their call technology music. We've created these shortcuts and apps to try to help customers like you (and ourselves!) navigate the messy phone menus, hold times, and confusion with customer service, especially with larger companies. And as long as you keep sharing it with your friends and loved ones, we'll keep doing it.