Samsung Phone Number
Calling Samsung customer service faster by GetHuman
Current Wait: 22 min (22m avg)
Hours: Mon-Fri 7am-9pm, Sat 9am-6pm CST; best time to call: 8:15am
Get targeted help: Tell us the issue so we get you to right rep, offer relevant tips, reminders & follow-up!
Get to a live person fastest: Premere 0 quindi 0. Quindi premere 1 ad ogni richiesta fino a quando non si passa a un rappresentante
If you find yourself lost or frustrated, we partner with a California-based expert help company to provide you with tech support 24/7. Enjoy a $1 one-week trial membership and get help from a live expert now. Click to learn more.
Reasons customers like you called recently
My left galaxy bud on my galaxy buds live aren't working.
I accidentally deleted all my ringtones and I need my ringtones back on my Samsung Gala...
Can not here well,eco in phone
Troubleshooting setup lock on. Phone doesn't remember password
I need tv stand leg and screws for my samsung tv
Can’t get the Netflix or prime after new dvr equipment was installed
I bought my phone galaxy s* December **th from qlink wireless. It quite working. It qui...
S** CYCLED AND CYCLED after your update which forced me to buy a new phone.
We’re trying to buy a Samsung tablet, with T-Mobile cellular service. We made an order...
Samsung ka phone lagaya tha sar mein ab nahin chal pa raha hai please help
Need to know how to hook up my samsung tv
Samsung six series **in bought a year ago and screen won't stay on keeps going on and o...
I had a call back from SamSung yesterday and she was cut off she had my phone number bu...
Defective dishwasher. Was told to send bill of sale and I would be reimbursed
I'm getting a message that there is a software update availabe on my phone, but it does...See more recent reasons for calling
Help me with my issue
Our Editor's Notes on Samsung's Phone-Based Customer Care
Samsung is a major international conglomerate that is perhaps best known for its consumer electronics and appliances division. Because so many people own Samsung products, it is not surprising that the company receives a lot of customer service calls.
Why Do People Call Samsung Customer Support?
Customers call Samsung for many reasons, including:
- Questions about products
- Warranty support
- Technical support
- Ordering products
- Assistance with Samsung Pay mobile payments
- Facilitating returns and exchanges
- Scheduling in-home appointments
- Troubleshooting products
Best Practices for Calling Samsung Customer Service
Here are some tips for ensuring an effective call to Samsung's phone-based customer service:
- Samsung's consumer electronics and appliances divisions have their own customer service phone numbers. Before calling, check to make sure you are calling the correct division.
- Samsung provides 24/7 customer service by phone to its mobile device users. Phone-based customer service hours for other divisions (except appliances) are Monday through Friday, 8 to 12 AM, Saturday and Sunday, 9 AM to 11 PM. Customer support for appliances ends at 6 PM daily.
- Before calling, make sure that you have any necessary documents or information handy. These include warranties, order numbers, or product serial numbers.
- Make sure you can take notes during your call. Doing so can be helpful if you need to escalate your case or record an authorization code.
- If you can't wait on hold before talking to a representative, try scheduling a callback at a time that works for you.
How Do People Feel About Their Calls to Samsung Customer Support?
Samsung has made accessible customer support a priority. It provides extended customer service hours, multiple ways to connect with Samsung agents and has established multiple training centers and certification programs for its customer care and technician teams.
While there are occasional stories of poor customer support, such as a failure on the part of a representative to research or follow-through on a complaint, such reports are rare.
What Kind of Issues Can Samsung Customer Support Resolve?
Samsung's customer service is considered by many to be state-of-the-art. While a phone representative can track orders, identify fraudulent use of your account, and arrange for returns and exchanges, Samsung's customer service system also allows technical support personnel to provide remote assistance via your device. This allows the agent to troubleshoot and fix problems while also teaching you more about your Samsung product.
One of the more unique aspects of Samsung's telephone customer service is its Visual Support service, which allows customers to share photos of a device or appliance with the phone representative. This makes diagnostics much easier and often results in a quicker resolution of any problems.
What Can't Be Resolved by Phone With Samsung?
While Samsung's technology allows it to make some repairs or to assist customers in fixing problems with devices and appliances, there are cases in which an item must be repaired by a trained professional. These situations will require the customer to bring or mail the item to a repair center or for a technician to make a housecall.
What Can I Do If I Am Unhappy With My Call to Samsung?
Sometimes, and despite your best efforts, you may find yourself hanging up the phone with Samsung customer service and feeling badly about your call. It may be that the agent you spoke to wasn't knowledgable or responsive, or it may be clear that your complaint or concern was not resolved.
Don't give up. There are still options available to you.
- If you didn't take notes during your call, take a few minutes to write down what transpired. This information can be useful as you try to explain your situation to another representative, particularly if you have to escalate your case.
- Call back. Customer service representatives vary in personality, training and experience. The next person you speak to may be able to understand your issue and get it resolved.
- Try another way of getting in touch. Samsung offers a live chat option that can have advantages over phone communication, as you'll have access to a written record of your conversation. Other options include Samsung's community forums and its social media accounts.
- Samsung has authorized repair centers around the country. Make an appointment at one of these centers: You may be able to get a technical issue resolved. It is also possible to arrange for a visit from a Samsung technician, who might be able to identify problems or show you how to use your device effectively.
Customer Number 800-726-7864 - by the Numbers
Numero di telefono da comporre800-726-7864
Chiamata ricevuta da una persona realeSÌ
Dipartimento che stai chiamandoAssistenza clienti
Orari del call centerLun-Ven 7: 00-21: 00, Sab 9: 00-18: 00 CST
Il momento migliore per comporre il numero08:15
Naviga nel labirinto del telefono verso un essere umanoPremere 0 quindi 0. Quindi premere 1 ad ogni richiesta fino a quando non si passa a un rappresentante
Rango (tra i numeri di telefono)1
Metodi alternativitelefono, chat, e-mail, web
Qualità della comunicazione84%
Voti dei clienti4,092
Ultimo aggiornamento delle informazioniTue Apr 13 2021 08:00:00 GMT+0000 (Coordinated Universal Time)
Samsung's Best Toll-Free/800 Customer Phone Number
Questo è il miglior numero di telefono di Samsung, l'attesa in tempo reale in attesa e gli strumenti per saltare attraverso quelle linee telefoniche per arrivare direttamente a un Samsung agente. Questo numero di telefono è il miglior numero di telefono di Samsung perché 82,302 clienti come te hanno utilizzato queste informazioni di contatto negli ultimi 18 mesi e ci hanno fornito feedback. I problemi comuni affrontati dall'unità di assistenza clienti che risponde alle chiamate a 800-726-7864 includono Repair Request, Track an Order, Device Support, Refund a Charge, Account Access e altri problemi relativi al servizio clienti. Il call center Samsung in cui chiami ha dipendenti da California, South Carolina, Vietnam, India, North Carolina, Canada ed è aperto Mon-Fri 7am-9pm, Sat 9am-6pm CST in base ai clienti. In totale, Samsung ha 4 numeri di telefono. Non è sempre chiaro quale sia il modo migliore per parlare con i rappresentanti di Samsung, quindi abbiamo iniziato a compilare queste informazioni basate sui suggerimenti della community dei clienti. Continua a condividere le tue esperienze in modo che possiamo continuare a migliorare questa risorsa gratuita.
Contacting Samsung - by phone or otherwise
Mentre 800-726-7864 è il miglior numero verde di Samsung, ci sono 7 modi totali per metterti in contatto con loro. Il prossimo modo migliore per parlare con il loro team di assistenza clienti, secondo altri Samsung clienti, è chiamare il loro 888-987-4357 numero di telefono per il loro Supporto tecnico dipartimento. Oltre a chiamare, la prossima opzione preferita per i clienti in cerca di aiuto è via 888-987-4357 per Supporto tecnico. Se ritieni che queste informazioni siano inesatte o conosci altri modi per contattare Samsung, faccelo sapere in modo che possiamo condividere con altri clienti. And you can click here if you want to compare all the contact information we've gathered for Samsung.
What is GetHuman's Relationship to Samsung?
In short, the two companies are not related. GetHuman builds free tools and shares information amongst customers of companies like Samsung. For large companies that includes tools such as our GetHuman Phone, which allows you to call a company but skip the part where you wait on the line listening to their call technology music. We've created these shortcuts and apps to try to help customers like you (and ourselves!) navigate the messy phone menus, hold times, and confusion with customer service, especially with larger companies. And as long as you keep sharing it with your friends and loved ones, we'll keep doing it.