Amazon Phone Number
Call Amazon customer service faster with GetHuman
Current Wait: 2 min (1m avg)
Hours: 24 hours, 7 days; best time to call: 8:30am
Get targeted help: Tell us the issue so we get you to right rep, offer relevant tips, reminders & follow-up!
Get to a live person fastest: Non premere o dire nulla OPPURE premere 0
Reasons customers like you called recently
I am sick , I need the heater urgently, I have no heater at home , please I can’t wait...
My order was delivered to a different address
I want to cancel any amazon acct associated with my name. I have never ordered anythin...
Received fan ****. Returned **** due to a missing part. Today is October *th and I ha...
Theresa Lynn Fowler Carpenter * SSN Four zero four - eight zero - one five six nine * D...
I need to speak to someone without a severe foreign accent in order that I can communic...
I can not leave reviews it reads : We apologize but Amazon has noticed some unusual re...
This is Leo Hellmann. The other day I ordered a pair of Blue Light Blocking Glasses and...
Indeed to cancel my membership to prime
I need a shipping label to return something
Can’t change my delivery address the old address is there and I just made an order
I've call regards of the situation with my account my phone was stolen and I guess the...
Sir iam oder one osl oliver system limited hg-* over head microphone and i will paid m...
I had two items damaged on my last delivery.*Thai Pepper paste was damaged and leaked*P...
I keep getting a email that some is trying to access my account which is me so now wh...See more recent reasons for calling
Help me with my issue
Our Editor's Notes on Amazon's Phone-Based Customer Care
Amazon is an international e-commerce company headquartered in the United States. With hundreds of millions of customers all over the world, Amazon receives a lot of customer service calls each and every day.
Why Do People Call Amazon Customer Support?
People call Amazon customer support for a range of reasons, including:
- Questions about the status of an order
- Requests for refunds or exchanges
- Help with updating account information
- Questions about charges to debit, credit or gift cards
- Technical support
- Help with Prime membership or services
- Addressing instances of identity theft or fraud
- Help with Amazon gift cards
Best Practices for Calling Amazon Customer Service
While it is possible for customers to call Amazon customer service directly, the company prefers it if you begin your query through its online system.
- After visiting the "Contact Us" page, you can request a callback. You'll be taken to another page in which you will be asked a series of questions regarding your concern. From there, an Amazon representative will call you to address your issue.
- If you do decide to call Amazon directly, be aware that Amazon will send you a verification text to which you must respond before you can talk to a representative.
- Make sure you have details about your concern in front of you before calling. If you are calling about an order, have the order number handy, along with a list of the products in that order.
- Be prepared to take notes during the call. These can be helpful if you need to escalate your case.
How Do People Feel About Their Calls to Amazon Customer Support?
Amazon generally has a good reputation for providing quality customer service, though some people feel that service levels have become uneven in recent years. Agents usually work to identify problems, correct them and, when appropriate, provide some kind of compensation, usually in the form of a product credit.
Tip: Amazon typically sends out a request for a review of customer service calls and chats soon after a session ends. If you indicate your dissatisfaction, Amazon may reassign your case to a higher-tier representative.
What Kind of Issues Can Amazon Customer Support Resolve?
Amazon customer service can resolve many issues, including approving requests for refunds and exchanges, initiating returns, investigating charges and addressing issues of identity theft and fraud. Customer service reps can also provide technical support and assist members with using online streaming services and Kindle ebooks.
What Can't Be Resolved by Phone With Amazon?
While most issues can be resolved by phone with Amazon, there are some situations that may require a different approach:
- An Amazon phone representative can approve a return and send you a paid shipping label that you can use to return a product. You will still, however, have to package the item and either arrange for a pickup or bring it to a depot or business that will ship it back to Amazon. In some areas, Amazon partners with other retail stores that can accept your return package.
- In some instances, Amazon may have difficulty delivering a package directly to your home. The most common reason for this is that you and your family are away during the day and cannot sign for packages. If this is the case, you may be able to arrange to have your package delivered to an Amazon locker at a local business.
- Amazon uses some third-party shippers to deliver packages. If your package seems to be in limbo, Amazon can attempt to intervene but does not have the same kind of control over the situation than it does over its own contracted delivery persons.
- Third-party sellers use the Amazon platform to sell products to consumers. If you made a purchase through a third-party seller, you may experience delays as Amazon customer service will urge you to work things out with the merchant, only intervening after a specific amount of time has passed.
What Can I Do If I Am Unhappy With My Call to Amazon?
If your call to Amazon does not go well, don't give up. You may be able to achieve a resolution that works for you.
- Check your email after your call: You may find an email from Amazon asking you about your customer service experience. Indicating your displeasure will often trigger a response from Amazon and an automatic escalation of your case.
- If you didn't take notes during your call, jot down what you remember. These details can be useful when re-contacting Amazon.
- Call Amazon again. A different representative may have the skills and knowledge to understand and resolve your case.
- Try contacting Amazon via live chat. You may find it easier to communicate in writing. You'll be offered the opportunity save a copy of the chat. Do this: The record will be useful as you try to work out your problem with Amazon.
Customer Number 888-280-4331 - by the Numbers
Numero di telefono da comporre888-280-4331
Chiamata ricevuta da una persona realeSÌ
Dipartimento che stai chiamandoAssistenza clienti
Orari del call center24 ore, 7 giorni
Il momento migliore per comporre il numero8:30
Naviga nel labirinto del telefono verso un essere umanoNon premere o dire nulla OPPURE premere 0
Rango (tra i numeri di telefono)1
Metodi alternativitelefono, e-mail, chat, web, facebook, twitter
Qualità della comunicazione81%
Voti dei clienti74,406
Ultimo aggiornamento delle informazioniSun Oct 02 2022 10:00:00 GMT+0000 (Coordinated Universal Time)
Amazon's Best Toll-Free/800 Customer Phone Number
Questo è il miglior numero di telefono di Amazon, l'attesa in tempo reale in attesa e gli strumenti per saltare attraverso quelle linee telefoniche per arrivare direttamente a un Amazon agente. Questo numero di telefono è il miglior numero di telefono di Amazon perché 1,820,712 clienti come te hanno utilizzato queste informazioni di contatto negli ultimi 18 mesi e ci hanno fornito feedback. I problemi comuni affrontati dall'unità di assistenza clienti che risponde alle chiamate a 888-280-4331 includono Return an Order, Missing Delivery, Refund an Order, Dispute a Charge, Can't Login e altri problemi relativi al servizio clienti. Il call center Amazon in cui chiami ha dipendenti da Arizona, Washington, North Carolina, India ed è aperto 24 hours, 7 days in base ai clienti. In totale, Amazon ha 1 numero di telefono. Non è sempre chiaro quale sia il modo migliore per parlare con i rappresentanti di Amazon, quindi abbiamo iniziato a compilare queste informazioni basate sui suggerimenti della community dei clienti. Continua a condividere le tue esperienze in modo che possiamo continuare a migliorare questa risorsa gratuita.
Contacting Amazon - by phone or otherwise
Sebbene 888-280-4331 sia il miglior numero verde di Amazon, ci sono 7 modi totali per metterti in contatto con loro. Il modo migliore per parlare con il loro team di assistenza clienti potrebbe essere semplicemente quello di dire a GetHuman del tuo problema e farci provare a trovare il modo migliore per contattarli o trovare aiuto per quel particolare problema. Oltre alla chiamata, la prossima opzione preferita per i clienti che cercano aiuto è tramite firstname.lastname@example.org per Customer Service. Se ritieni che queste informazioni siano inesatte o conosci altri modi per contattare Amazon, faccelo sapere in modo che possiamo condividerle con altri clienti. And you can click here if you want to compare all the contact information we've gathered for Amazon.
What is GetHuman's Relationship to Amazon?
In short, the two companies are not related. GetHuman builds free tools and shares information amongst customers of companies like Amazon. For large companies that includes tools such as our GetHuman Phone, which allows you to call a company but skip the part where you wait on the line listening to their call technology music. If you look at our Domino's Pizza Phone Number page, you can see an example of those free calling mechanisms and tips shared by other customers. Or take a look at the Apple Phone Number page. We've created these shortcuts and apps to try to help customers like you (and ourselves!) navigate the messy phone menus, hold times, and confusion with customer service, especially with larger companies like Domino's Pizza or Apple. And as long as you keep sharing it with your friends and loved ones, we'll keep doing it.