Ancestry.com Phone Number
Call Ancestry.com customer service faster with GetHuman
Current Wait: 18 min (6m avg)
Hours: 24 hours, 7 days; best time to call: 8:15am
Get targeted help: Tell us the issue so we get you to right rep, offer relevant tips, reminders & follow-up!
Get to a live person fastest: Premere 3, quindi 4
If you find yourself lost or frustrated, we partner with a California-based expert help company to provide you with tech support 24/7. Enjoy a $1 one-week trial membership and get help from a live expert now. Click to learn more.
Reasons customers like you called recently
No Issue, i am on a two week trial period, I need to update my credit card info. I want...
I have done this before. I’ve also tried calling and to no avail. I’m ** and live on my...
I need to change my billing information
Bank account charged twice today for this month.
Unable to make changes to Family Tree. I just bought a new IPad. Could that be the problem
someone elses tree who closed subscription
Want cancel my sign up for ** day free trail.
I can not get on Ancestry
Hi, I just go charged $**.** for a subscription I thought was cancelled. Can this pleas...
Our Ancestry tree have some bugs in it we would like have solved - we are not able to d...
wrong person links in tree:**https:**www.ancestry.com*family-tree*person*tree...
I will explain in person. I DO NOT WANT AN AUTOMATED REPLY.
US index to public records, ****-**** has my name as Walter Micah Maude Birth Nov...
Wrong amount was charged for student monthly discount.
Speak to an agent. Want help with ancestry on Father's side Mashona the son ****. Paren...See more recent reasons for calling
Help me with my issue
Our Editor's Notes on Ancestry.com's Phone-Based Customer Care
Ancestry.com is an online genealogy company that offers genealogical records as well as direct-to-consumer DNA testing through its subsidiary, AncestryDNA. With over three million subscribers, it isn't surprising that Ancestry.com gets a lot of customer service calls every day.
Why Do People Call Ancestry.com Customer Support?
People call Ancestry.com customer support for a range of reasons, including:
- Technical support
- Help with using the site
- Assistance with some of Ancestry.com's products and services, such as DNA testing kits and understanding health results.
- Assistance with billing and account issues
- Requests for information about the different services that Ancestry.com provides and whether a particular product or service would be useful in the types of genealogy research that a customer wishes to perform.
Best Practices for Calling Ancestry.com Customer Service
Here are some tips that can help you quickly resolve your concerns via Ancestry.com customer service:
- Before calling Ancestry.com, make sure you are using the correct phone number. Ancestry.com has different numbers for Ancestry.com site use and account information, AncestryDNA and AncestryHealth.
- Make sure you have relevant documentation in front of you before calling. This may include correspondence from Ancestry.com, receipts from the purchase of DNA test kits or other Ancestry.com products and services, confirmation numbers and billing information, such as credit card statements.
- If you are having a problem with the Ancestry.com website, be in front of your computer when calling. This will allow the customer service representative to help you troubleshoot any issues that you might be having.
- Have pen and paper handy so you can take notes during your call.
How do Customers Feel About Their Calls to Ancestry.com?
There are mixed reviews about Ancestry.com's customer service representatives. Many customers report that the representatives are compassionate listeners, particularly when DNA testing reveals surprises about a person's genetic ancestry.
However, there are complaints that Ancestry.com's customer support can be unhelpful when people believe that they are entitled to refunds or are trying to cancel subscriptions. Customers complain about being placed on hold for long periods of time or representatives who refused to issue refunds even when the consumer is displeased with what he or she has received.
What Kind of Issues can Ancestry.com Customer Service Representative Resolve?
An Ancestry.com customer service representative can resolve a range of issues, including changes to and cancelations of subscriptions, the purchase of products and services, troubleshooting and technical support, basic information on how to use the website and web-based services, researching financial transactions and managing billing issues.
What Can't Be Resolved With a Call to Ancestry.com Customer Service?
Because Ancestry.com provides tools that people can use to research their family tree, as well as a DNA testing service that provides information about markers for certain health conditions, customers may become upset and seek advice on these matters from Ancestry.com customer service representatives.
However, Ancestry.com customer service representatives are not genealogists and cannot provide genealogy services. In addition, customer service representatives can't provide health advice or diagnose illnesses based on DNA testing results.
What Should You Do If You Have an Unsuccessful Call with Ancestry.com?
If you hang up the phone after talking with an Ancestry.com customer service representative feeling as if your call didn't go well, don't fret. You still have options for getting an answer to your question or having your issue resolved.
- First, review any notes that you took during your call. If you did not take notes, write down anything significant that took place during your original conversation with Ancestry.com customer support. This information can be helpful when you contact Ancestry.com again.
- Next, call Ancestry.com back. Customer service representatives have different levels of training and experience. The next person you speak to may be better able to understand your concern and provide a resolution.
- If calling Ancestry.com doesn't work, try getting in touch another way. You can send an email through Ancestry.com's website that describes your situation. One advantage to doing this is that you will have a written record of your conversations with Ancestry.com, which can be useful if you have to escalate your case.
- Other ways of connecting with Ancestry.com customer service include social media accounts, as well as Ancestry.com's Member Advice live chat. This is a live chat option that can allow you to speak with an experienced fellow member of Ancestry.com who may be able to help you.
Customer Number 800-262-3787 - by the Numbers
Numero di telefono da comporre800-262-3787
Chiamata ricevuta da una persona realeSÌ
Dipartimento che stai chiamandoAssistenza clienti
Orari del call center24 ore, 7 giorni
Il momento migliore per comporre il numero08:15
Naviga nel labirinto del telefono verso un essere umanoPremere 3, quindi 4
Rango (tra i numeri di telefono)1
Metodi alternativitelefono, e-mail, web
Qualità della comunicazione57%
Voti dei clienti2,142
Ultimo aggiornamento delle informazioniFri Jul 01 2022 08:00:00 GMT+0000 (Coordinated Universal Time)
Ancestry.com's Best Toll-Free/800 Customer Phone Number
Questo è il miglior numero di telefono di Ancestry.com, l'attesa in tempo reale in attesa e gli strumenti per saltare attraverso quelle linee telefoniche per arrivare direttamente a un Ancestry.com agente. Questo numero di telefono è il miglior numero di telefono di Ancestry.com perché 70,380 clienti come te hanno utilizzato queste informazioni di contatto negli ultimi 18 mesi e ci hanno fornito feedback. I problemi comuni affrontati dall'unità di assistenza clienti che risponde alle chiamate a 800-262-3787 includono Cancel Subscription, Account Access, Missing Test Results, Problem With Ancestry DNA, Setup Service e altri problemi relativi al servizio clienti. Il call center Ancestry.com in cui chiami ha dipendenti da Utah ed è aperto 24 hours, 7 days in base ai clienti. In totale, Ancestry.com ha 1 numero di telefono. Non è sempre chiaro quale sia il modo migliore per parlare con i rappresentanti di Ancestry.com, quindi abbiamo iniziato a compilare queste informazioni basate sui suggerimenti della community dei clienti. Continua a condividere le tue esperienze in modo che possiamo continuare a migliorare questa risorsa gratuita.
Contacting Ancestry.com - by phone or otherwise
Sebbene 800-262-3787 sia il miglior numero verde di Ancestry.com, ci sono 3 modi totali per metterti in contatto con loro. Il modo migliore per parlare con il loro team di assistenza clienti potrebbe essere semplicemente quello di dire a GetHuman del tuo problema e farci provare a trovare il modo migliore per contattarli o trovare aiuto per quel particolare problema. Oltre alla chiamata, la prossima opzione preferita per i clienti che cercano aiuto è tramite firstname.lastname@example.org per Customer Service. Se ritieni che queste informazioni siano inesatte o conosci altri modi per contattare Ancestry.com, faccelo sapere in modo che possiamo condividerle con altri clienti. And you can click here if you want to compare all the contact information we've gathered for Ancestry.com.
What is GetHuman's Relationship to Ancestry.com?
In short, the two companies are not related. GetHuman builds free tools and shares information amongst customers of companies like Ancestry.com. For large companies that includes tools such as our GetHuman Phone, which allows you to call a company but skip the part where you wait on the line listening to their call technology music. We've created these shortcuts and apps to try to help customers like you (and ourselves!) navigate the messy phone menus, hold times, and confusion with customer service, especially with larger companies. And as long as you keep sharing it with your friends and loved ones, we'll keep doing it.