Asus Phone Number
Call Asus customer service faster with GetHuman
Current Wait: 34 min (22m avg)
Hours: 24 hours, 7 days; best time to call: 9:45am
Get targeted help: Tell us the issue so we get you to right rep, offer relevant tips, reminders & follow-up!
Get to a live person fastest: Premere 2, quindi 1
If you find yourself lost or frustrated, we partner with a California-based expert help company to provide you with tech support 24/7. Enjoy a $1 one-week trial membership and get help from a live expert now. Click to learn more.
Reasons customers like you called recently
My Asus Zen WiFi router stopped Recognizing the other * nodes. Tried to fix it myself a...
My wi fi button is automatic turning on and off *Help me to fix this i did factory rese...
Issue with processor Intel(R) Core(TM) i*-*****U i wan't to reach the max performance...
I purchased an Asus Zen Pad *** S ** through Amazon back in March of this year and late...
Wifi tab has disappeared
I opened my laptop today and realized there is something wrong with the screen. there i...
Dice que el pin no esta disponible, la huella no coge y la contrase*a no me acuerdo
Battery minimum time work ** minut only
Windows ** instability on Zenbook pro duo.
Maine ********** ko laptop liya tha usmein display problem a rahi hai abhi mere laptop...
Maine ********** ko laptop liya tha us mai display problem a rahi hai * din bhi nahi hu...
MY GRAPHIC CARD DRIVERS AND NETWORK DRIVERS DON'T GO AS INSTALLATIONS TO THE WINDOWS...
my internal mouse disappeared. I borrowed an external mouse and system works but not wi...
I just bought an Asus Expertcenter D***SA-XB*** serial number M*PFAG**W*****E. The hard...
My password I cant get into it and don't know my security questions I need for someone...See more recent reasons for calling
Help me with my issue
Our Editor's Notes on Asus's Phone-Based Customer Care
Asus is a consumer electronics company that specializes in computers, computer hardware, and phones. As one of the world's largest personal computer vendors, it isn't surprising that Asus gets a lot of customer service calls every day.
Why Do People Call Asus Customer Support?
People call Asus customer support for a range of reasons including:
- Questions about products
- Requests for order status
- Technical support and troubleshooting
- Requests for warranty coverage for repair or replacement
- Billing questions
Best Practices for Calling Asus Customer Service
There are several things that you can do to help ensure that your call to Asus customer service is handled quickly and professionally:
- Before calling, make sure you have the correct number. Asus has several customer service numbers for different issues, including e-commerce store and warranty support. In addition, these lines have different hours of operation, so be sure to call during those hours.
- Be prepared to provide the Asus customer support agent who answers your call with the information he or she needs to address your concerns. Have billing statements, order numbers, invoices and other documentation handy. In addition, if you are calling for technical support, have your device available so that you and the representative can troubleshoot together.
- Have some way of taking notes during your call. Pen and paper works, or be able to type your notes into a mobile application or computer notepad.
How do Consumers Feel About Calling Asus Customer Service?
Consumer sentiment regarding Asus customer service seems to be mixed. Some people report having successful calls while others feel that their issues are ignored or not properly responded to.
What Kind of Issues can Asus Customer Service Representative Resolve?
Asus customer service representatives can resolve many issues including problems with orders, billing questions, basic troubleshooting and customer support.
What Can't Be Resolved With a Call to Asus Customer Service?
If a device is malfunctioning, Asus customer service may be able to advise the best way of seeking a repair or return, but you'll have to take responsibility for bringing or shipping the product to a store or authorized repair center.
In some cases, it may be determined that your Asus product is incompatible with other software or hardware, including peripherals. If this is the case, an Asus representative may be able to suggest possible work-arounds, but ultimately, he or she will not be able to resolve your issue for you.
What Should You Do If You Have an Unsuccessful Call with Asus?
If you get off the phone with Asus and feel as though your call didn't go well, don't fret. You may still have options for getting a resolution to your issue or an accurate answer to your question.
- First, review the notes you took during your call. If you didn't take notes, write down or type out what you remember from the call. You may be able to identify any areas in which there were miscommunications or misunderstandings.
- Next, call Asus back. The next representative who answers your call may be in a better position, because of training or experience, to respond to your concerns and answer your questions.
- If you are unable to resolve your issue with a second phone call, try getting in touch with Asus another way. Asus does offer a live chat option, which has the advantage of providing you with a transcript of your conversation, which can be useful if you have to escalate your case.
- Asus also has a social media presence and does answer questions from consumers via its Facebook account. Finally, you can email complaints and concerns to Asus corporate from the Asus support page.
Customer Number 877-339-2787 - by the Numbers
Numero di telefono da comporre877-339-2787
Chiamata ricevuta da una persona realeSÌ
Dipartimento che stai chiamandoAssistenza clienti
Orari del call center24 ore, 7 giorni
Il momento migliore per comporre il numero9:45
Naviga nel labirinto del telefono verso un essere umanoPremere 2, quindi 1
Rango (tra i numeri di telefono)1
Metodi alternativitelefono, chat, web, e-mail
Qualità della comunicazione83%
Voti dei clienti342
Ultimo aggiornamento delle informazioniSun Nov 21 2021 09:00:00 GMT+0000 (Coordinated Universal Time)
Asus's Best Toll-Free/800 Customer Phone Number
Questo è il miglior numero di telefono di Asus, l'attesa attuale in tempo reale in attesa e gli strumenti per saltare direttamente quelle linee telefoniche per arrivare direttamente a un agente Asus. Questo numero di telefono è il miglior numero di telefono di Asus perché 15,564 clienti come te hanno utilizzato queste informazioni di contatto negli ultimi 18 mesi e ci hanno fornito un feedback. Problemi comuni risolti dall'unità di assistenza clienti che risponde alle chiamate a 877-339-2787 includono Warranty Claim, Device Support, Track a Package, Refund a Charge, Account Access e altri problemi del servizio clienti. Piuttosto che provare a chiamare prima Asus, considera prima di descrivere il tuo problema; da questo potremmo essere in grado di consigliarti un modo ottimale per contattarli via telefono o chat o web o e-mail. In totale, Asus ha 3 numeri di telefono. Non è sempre chiaro quale sia il modo migliore per parlare con i rappresentanti di Asus, quindi abbiamo iniziato a compilare queste informazioni basate sui suggerimenti della community dei clienti. Continua a condividere le tue esperienze in modo che possiamo continuare a migliorare questa risorsa gratuita.
Contacting Asus - by phone or otherwise
Sebbene 877-339-2787 sia il miglior numero verde di Asus, ci sono 6 modi totali per metterti in contatto con loro. Il secondo modo migliore per parlare con il proprio team di assistenza clienti, secondo altri Asus clienti, è chiamare il loro numero di telefono 812-282-2787 per il loro reparto Supporto tecnico. Oltre alla chiamata, la prossima opzione preferita per i clienti che cercano aiuto è tramite 812-282-2787 per Supporto tecnico. Se ritieni che queste informazioni siano inesatte o conosci altri modi per contattare Asus, faccelo sapere in modo che possiamo condividerle con altri clienti. And you can click here if you want to compare all the contact information we've gathered for Asus.
What is GetHuman's Relationship to Asus?
In short, the two companies are not related. GetHuman builds free tools and shares information amongst customers of companies like Asus. For large companies that includes tools such as our GetHuman Phone, which allows you to call a company but skip the part where you wait on the line listening to their call technology music. We've created these shortcuts and apps to try to help customers like you (and ourselves!) navigate the messy phone menus, hold times, and confusion with customer service, especially with larger companies. And as long as you keep sharing it with your friends and loved ones, we'll keep doing it.