Delta Airlines Phone Number
Call Delta Airlines customer service faster with GetHuman
Current Wait: 18 min (13m avg)
Hours: 24 hours, 7 days; best time to call: 8:15am
Get targeted help: Tell us the issue so we get you to right rep, offer relevant tips, reminders & follow-up!
Get to a live person fastest: Continuare a premere 0 O dire al messaggio vocale "Dammi opzioni" e quindi premere 0
Reasons customers like you called recently
I wish to change the passenger on a purchased ticket
When Delta ***, JFK to Paris, France, was canceled on September **, we received voucher...
On Friday, Friday **, ****, our flight from JFK, Delta ***, to Paris, France was cancel...
How many luggage do I allowed to carry from Iowa US to Vietnam per person. Thanks
Dear Mr., Mrs.*The current passport of my Spanish colleague is going to be in the last...
I misspelled my name when the flight was booked.
MISPELL NAME ON BOOKED FLIGHT
I want to ship my pet cat to Florida either this Tuesday or Wednesday or even tonight...
Hello I’m very frustrated about I have accident inside the plane I very bad sick injuri...
I need to add a KTN number to my Delta tickets going to & coming back. The reference n...
Hi there, *I booked a flight from Sitka, AK to JFK with a connection in Seattle for Sun...
I want to understand if I will get all my miles back if I cancel an Award Travel ticket...
I am trying to check in for flight tomorrow but after I enter the payment information f...
Hello, we cannot upload the necessary documentation to make the check-in because it say...
how do ecredits work - i have * types on my account. Are they refundable? What if my ti...See more recent reasons for calling
Help me with my issue
Our Editor's Notes on Delta Airlines's Phone-Based Customer Care
Delta Airlines is a major international airline. With over 5,400 flights per day, it isn't surprising that Delta gets a lot of calls to its customer service departments.
Why Do People Call Delta Customer Support?
People call Delta customer support for a range of reasons, including:
- Booking, making changes to or canceling flight reservations
- Flight rebooking
- Website technical support
- Baggage claim issues, including lost and damaged baggage queries
- Looking for lost property
- Questions about flight policies, such as the cost of checked baggage
- Making arrangements for people with special needs, children traveling alone, or traveling with pets
- Questions about SkyMiles, Delta's frequent-flyer program
- Complaints about service from Delta employees
- Questions about flight times, schedules and delays
- Billing issues
Best Practices for Calling Delta Customer Service
Here are some tips for having a successful customer service call with Delta:
- Delta has several divisions, each with its own customer service number. Check the Delta website to ensure that you have the right number for your concern.
- Ensure that you have information relevant to your situation handy. This might include a calendar, preferred travel dates and times, your ticket confirmation number, SkyMiles number, credit card billing statements, baggage claim numbers or any correspondence between you and Delta regarding your situation.
- Keep pen and paper at the ready so that you can take notes during your call.
How do Consumers Feel About Calling Delta Customer Service?
Many customers are happy with Delta's customer service and report satisfaction with the way that its phone-based agents handle questions and concerns. Still, there are other customers who have had negative experiences with Delta customer support.
One particular concern that arises is when Delta codeshares flight's with other airlines. This means that a person books a ticket with Delta but the flight is operated by another airline. In these cases, problems and issues with the flight itself can be difficult to sort out.
Some customers also complain about a lack of follow-through on Delta's part: A gate agent or customer service representative may claim that compensation is on its way and then it never seems to arrive. Some customers have to make repeated contacts to deal with the situation, or may even have to involve third-party advocates to get a resolution.
What Kind of Issues can Delta Customer Service Representative Resolve?
A Delta telephone customer service representative can resolve many issues, including the sale of tickets, canceling and changing tickets, rebooking customers, investigating billing issues, assisting with special needs and flight requests, and escalating inquiries as appropriate.
What Can't Be Resolved With a Call to Delta Customer Service?
Delta customer service cannot address lost and found issues if your item was lost outside a plane or gate. In such cases, you would need to contact the airport or, if the item was lost in security, the TSA to file or follow-up on a claim.
Customer support also can't assist when a passenger does not have appropriate identification to fly: Issues around passports and government-issued IDs should be resolved before arriving at the airport.
What Should You Do If You Have an Unsuccessful Call with Delta?
Sometimes, customer service calls don't go the way you want them to. If you hang up the phone with Delta customer service and feel as though you didn't get anything resolved, don't fret. There are other ways to address your issue.
- The first thing that you should do is review the notes you took during your call. This information can be helpful when you get back in touch with Delta. If you don't have any notes, jot down what you remember from your encounter with a Delta customer support representative.
- Next, call Delta back. Politely explain your concern to the next representative and note what happened on your first call. The next person you speak to may have more time on the job or better training and might be able to help you.
- If contacting by Delta seems to not be working, try getting in touch some other way. Delta allows you to email customer service directly from its website. You can also send Delta a message through its Twitter account. The advantage to both these options is that you'll have a transcript of your communication, which is often useful if you have to escalate your case to management or a third party.
Customer Number 800-692-6980 - by the Numbers
Numero di telefono da comporre800-692-6980
Chiamata ricevuta da una persona realeSÌ
Dipartimento che stai chiamandoAssistenza clienti
Orari del call center24 ore, 7 giorni
Il momento migliore per comporre il numero08:15
Naviga nel labirinto del telefono verso un essere umanoContinuare a premere 0 O dire al messaggio vocale "Dammi opzioni" e quindi premere 0
Rango (tra i numeri di telefono)1
Metodi alternativitelefono, web, e-mail, twitter, facebook
Qualità della comunicazione55%
Voti dei clienti2,104
Ultimo aggiornamento delle informazioniSun Oct 02 2022 09:00:00 GMT+0000 (Coordinated Universal Time)
Delta Airlines's Best Toll-Free/800 Customer Phone Number
Questo è il miglior numero di telefono di Delta Airlines, l'attesa in tempo reale in attesa e gli strumenti per saltare attraverso quelle linee telefoniche per arrivare direttamente a un Delta Airlines agente. Questo numero di telefono è il miglior numero di telefono di Delta Airlines perché 174,930 clienti come te hanno utilizzato queste informazioni di contatto negli ultimi 18 mesi e ci hanno fornito feedback. I problemi comuni affrontati dall'unità di assistenza clienti che risponde alle chiamate a 800-692-6980 includono Make a booking, Change flight, Cancel flight, Flight delayed, Baggage problem e altri problemi relativi al servizio clienti. Il call center Delta Airlines in cui chiami ha dipendenti da Minnesota, Georgia, Ohio, Utah, Florida, Texas ed è aperto 24 hours, 7 days in base ai clienti. In totale, Delta Airlines ha 13 numeri di telefono. Non è sempre chiaro quale sia il modo migliore per parlare con i rappresentanti di Delta Airlines, quindi abbiamo iniziato a compilare queste informazioni basate sui suggerimenti della community dei clienti. Continua a condividere le tue esperienze in modo che possiamo continuare a migliorare questa risorsa gratuita.
Contacting Delta Airlines - by phone or otherwise
Sebbene 800-692-6980 sia il miglior numero verde di Delta Airlines, ci sono 20 modi totali per metterti in contatto con loro. Il secondo modo migliore per parlare con il proprio team di assistenza clienti, secondo altri Delta Airlines clienti, è chiamare il loro numero di telefono 844-205-7736 per il loro reparto Prenota ora un volo. Oltre alla chiamata, la prossima opzione preferita per i clienti che cercano aiuto è tramite 844-205-7736 per Prenota ora un volo. Se ritieni che queste informazioni siano inesatte o conosci altri modi per contattare Delta Airlines, faccelo sapere in modo che possiamo condividerle con altri clienti. And you can click here if you want to compare all the contact information we've gathered for Delta Airlines.
What is GetHuman's Relationship to Delta Airlines?
In short, the two companies are not related. GetHuman builds free tools and shares information amongst customers of companies like Delta Airlines. For large companies that includes tools such as our GetHuman Phone, which allows you to call a company but skip the part where you wait on the line listening to their call technology music. We've created these shortcuts and apps to try to help customers like you (and ourselves!) navigate the messy phone menus, hold times, and confusion with customer service, especially with larger companies. And as long as you keep sharing it with your friends and loved ones, we'll keep doing it.