JetBlue Phone Number
Call JetBlue customer service faster with GetHuman
Current Wait: 25 min (15m avg)
Hours: 24 hours, 7 days; best time to call: 8:30am
Get targeted help: Tell us the issue so we get you to right rep, offer relevant tips, reminders & follow-up!
Get to a live person fastest: Premere 0
Reasons customers like you called recently
I have a travel bank and it will expire ****. We have been trying to speak to someone...
I checked in before adding my tsa precheck number. I wnat to make sure I receive preche...
was due to travel this weekend (*******) RSW as well as hotel impacted by Hurricane I...
Trying to add PreCheck to my itinerary but the manage trip buttons are all greyed out...
If two people who are traveling together each have TrueBlue points they would like to u...
Flight *** IAH to BOS rescheduled to today from yesterday
On a flight from West palm Beach to Jfk on Sept **, I left a very treasured jacket at m...
My flight today got cancelled (*** from IAH to BOS). They rebooked everyone for **am to...
Was charged $*** for cancellation within ** hrs
Need to reset passeord
I have been communicating on the app and have not received a response since I sent the...
Cant check in online from Jamaica
I am trying to check in from Jamaica (US Citizen) and I am unable to check in, add bags...
I KEEP TRYING TO UPDATE INFO ON TRAVEL PLANS AND THE SAME ISSUE IS INVALID EMERGENCY CO...
Just I need to confirm my flight, please call me back at ***-***-****See more recent reasons for calling
Help me with my issue
Our Editor's Notes on JetBlue's Phone-Based Customer Care
JetBlue is a discount airline that serves just over 100 cities in the Americas and Caribbean. As a busy airline, JetBlue gets a lot of questions and has a reputation for providing solid customer service by email and over the phone.
Why do People Call JetBlue Customer Service?
Consumers call JetBlue customer service for many reasons, including:
- Booking flights (There is an additional fee for booking a flight by phone. Online bookings incur no extra charge.)
- Changing or canceling flights
- Making special requests for accommodations
- Billing issues
- Complaints about service
- Making a claim on a JetBlue.com best fare guarantee
- Disability access complaints
- Lost or damaged luggage
- Arranging for pet travel
- Questions about family or group travel
- Inquiries about military, government and veteran flights and discounts
JetBlue offers 24/7 phone-based customer service, so you can call anytime to get your questions answered or issues addressed.
How do People Feel About JetBlue Customer Service Calls?
JetBlue has a reputation for offering high-quality customer service by phone and online. There are multiple media reports reiterating the company's responsiveness to consumer concerns. JetBlue has established and published, a customer service plan that describes its efforts to meet consumer needs and to provide resolutions to problems.
That said, there are still situations in which people are unhappy with the service received. Sometimes people have to wait for their call to be answered. There are also situations in which a representative is unable to provide a resolution that makes the customer happy.
Best Practices for Using JetBlue Customer Service
There are several things you can do to ensure that your call to JetBlue Customer service is successful:
- If you have already booked your ticket, have your confirmation number handy before calling. If you have not booked your ticket, make sure you know your departure city, destination city and dates of travel.
- Call the correct number for your country. JetBlue has different toll-free phone numbers for the countries it serves, as well as a toll number that can be called from anywhere.
- JetBlue offers TTY/TDD service to deaf and hard of hearing callers
- Individuals with disabilities who believe that JetBlue violated their ADA rights can request to speak with a Complaints Resolution Official (CRO) when calling JetBlue.
- Customers who find a better fare on JetBlue flights than what is available on JetBlue.com can claim a travel credit by calling JetBlue customer service by 11:59 pm, Eastern time, on the day of purchase.
- JetBlue has a separate toll-free number for luggage issues. If you lose your bags or find that your luggage is damaged, report the issue to a JetBlue representative at the airport if at all possible.
What Kind of Issues Can be Handled by JetBlue's Phone-Based Customer Service?
JetBlue is well equipped to handle most customer service issues over the phone. These include ticket purchases, cancelations and changes. Individuals who have special concerns, such as can also call JetBlue for assistance.
What Kind of Issues Can't Be Addressed Over the Phone?
JetBlue advises customers to address luggage loss and damage at the airport, though phone representatives are available to manage these situations as well. If you are hoping to book air travel for a group of 10 or more, JetBlue asks that you complete an online form to get a fare quote.
JetBlue does offer discounts to veterans, but only through a third-party program called Veterans Advantage. If you are interested in a veterans discount on airfare, you'll need to connect with Veterans Advantage to get your membership set up.
What Should I Do if My Call Is Unsuccessful?
If you get off the phone with a Jet Blue customer service representative and feel dissatisfied with your call, know that there are things you can do to address the situation.
First, take a minute to write down what happened during the call. This information can be helpful when calling or writing back. You might also want to write down your desired resolution: Having this information in front of you can be very helpful when talking to someone from JetBlue.
From there, you can try the following:
- Call back. A different representative may have more training or knowledge and can help you sort out your concern.
- Consider sending an email to JetBlue. One advantage to email is that you can write out your concern, walk away, and then come back to review it to make sure you have communicated your issue effectively. Another advantage is that you will have a written record of your communication, something that can be useful if you have to escalate your complaint.
- Try reaching JetBlue via its social media accounts on Twitter or Facebook. JetBlue has a dedicated social media team that is respected throughout the industry. As with sending an email, you'll have a written record of your communications with JetBlue.
Customer Number 800-538-2583 - by the Numbers
Numero di telefono da comporre800-538-2583
Chiamata ricevuta da una persona realeSÌ
Dipartimento che stai chiamandoAssistenza clienti
Orari del call center24 ore, 7 giorni
Il momento migliore per comporre il numero8:30
Naviga nel labirinto del telefono verso un essere umanoPremere 0
Rango (tra i numeri di telefono)1
Metodi alternativitelefono, e-mail, web, facebook, twitter
Qualità della comunicazione57%
Voti dei clienti5,404
Ultimo aggiornamento delle informazioniSun Oct 02 2022 08:00:00 GMT+0000 (Coordinated Universal Time)
JetBlue's Best Toll-Free/800 Customer Phone Number
Questo è il miglior numero di telefono di JetBlue, l'attesa in tempo reale in attesa e gli strumenti per saltare attraverso quelle linee telefoniche per arrivare direttamente a un JetBlue agente. Questo numero di telefono è il miglior numero di telefono di JetBlue perché 39,630 clienti come te hanno utilizzato queste informazioni di contatto negli ultimi 18 mesi e ci hanno fornito feedback. I problemi comuni affrontati dall'unità di assistenza clienti che risponde alle chiamate a 800-538-2583 includono Change Flight, Find a Reservation, Baggage Problem, Cancelled Flight, Complaint About a Flight e altri problemi relativi al servizio clienti. Il call center JetBlue in cui chiami ha dipendenti da New Mexico ed è aperto 24 hours, 7 days in base ai clienti. In totale, JetBlue ha 5 numeri di telefono. Non è sempre chiaro quale sia il modo migliore per parlare con i rappresentanti di JetBlue, quindi abbiamo iniziato a compilare queste informazioni basate sui suggerimenti della community dei clienti. Continua a condividere le tue esperienze in modo che possiamo continuare a migliorare questa risorsa gratuita.
Contacting JetBlue - by phone or otherwise
Sebbene 800-538-2583 sia il miglior numero verde di JetBlue, ci sono 9 modi totali per metterti in contatto con loro. Il secondo modo migliore per parlare con il proprio team di assistenza clienti, secondo altri JetBlue clienti, è chiamare il loro numero di telefono 844-202-5746 per il loro reparto Prenota ora un volo. Oltre alla chiamata, la prossima opzione preferita per i clienti che cercano aiuto è tramite 844-202-5746 per Prenota ora un volo. Se ritieni che queste informazioni siano inesatte o conosci altri modi per contattare JetBlue, faccelo sapere in modo che possiamo condividerle con altri clienti. And you can click here if you want to compare all the contact information we've gathered for JetBlue.
What is GetHuman's Relationship to JetBlue?
In short, the two companies are not related. GetHuman builds free tools and shares information amongst customers of companies like JetBlue. For large companies that includes tools such as our GetHuman Phone, which allows you to call a company but skip the part where you wait on the line listening to their call technology music. We've created these shortcuts and apps to try to help customers like you (and ourselves!) navigate the messy phone menus, hold times, and confusion with customer service, especially with larger companies. And as long as you keep sharing it with your friends and loved ones, we'll keep doing it.