HP Phone Number
Call HP customer service faster with GetHuman
Current Wait: 12 min (10m avg)
Hours: 24 hours, 7 days; best time to call: 9:05am
Get targeted help: Tell us the issue so we get you to right rep, offer relevant tips, reminders & follow-up!
Get to a live person fastest: Ascolta le istruzioni e otterrai qualcuno che parla inglese.
If you find yourself lost or frustrated, we partner with a California-based expert help company to provide you with tech support 24/7. Enjoy a $1 one-week trial membership and get help from a live expert now. Click to learn more.
Reasons customers like you called recently
I have purchased an HP and I now cannot get it to respond to get online. It is showing...
I am ** and just purchased an HP. At the present I can not get into my computer. Some...
Touchscreen on **** HP AIO ** inch is broken and not able to access the computer
Elite Desk not repaired
Printer is jamming. Maybe a mechanical issue related to paper feed.
Need to coney wireless to a new network
I had a signal that there is an update for my HP computer. I activated the update proce...
Don’t need to call me. Problem resolved.
My new hp laptop is having technical issues.
Problem with my printer *It says contact HP with this message ****x*******a
I got sent the wrong ink cartridge
My computer is locked up
I tried to scan and print from the scan. The error of it on the control panel shows lig...
HP printer is not printing the paper goes through but there is no writing on it
I recently had my **** **** GMC Sierra dyno tuned tuned the tuner saying he cannot dele...See more recent reasons for calling
Help me with my issue
Our Editor's Notes on HP's Phone-Based Customer Care
HP is a major technology company headquartered in the United States. Products manufactured and distributed by HP include personal and laptop computers, as well as peripherals such as digital cameras and printers. As one of the largest tech companies in the world, it isn't surprising that HP gets a lot of requests for customer service each and every day.
Why do People Call HP Customer Support?
Customers call HP customer support for a range of reasons, including:
- Asking questions about and purchasing products
- Requesting technical support
- Changing or canceling orders
- Requesting order status
- Requesting service under an existing warranty
Best Practices for Calling HP Customer Service
There are several things that you can do to ensure that your call to HP customer service is handled quickly and professionally:
- Like many large companies, HP has multiple divisions, each with its own customer service department. Visit the HP website before calling so that you can get the correct number and business hours for the department that you need to contact.
- HP's website requires sign-in or, at the very least, the name and model number of your product so that you can be directed to the correct division for customer support. This is another reason to ensure that you have relevant documentation before contacting HP customer support.
- Have all relevant documentation in front of you before calling. Documentation may include invoices, billing statements, product serial numbers, receipts, warranties and any communication that you've had with HP.com customer service regarding your issue.
- Keep pen and paper handy so that you can take notes during your call.
How do Consumers Feel About Calling HP Customer Service?
Generally, customers seem satisfied with the level of customer service that they've received from HP.com. We haven't been able to detect any patterns of poor customer service online or through media reports.
What Kind of Issues can HP Customer Service Representative Resolve?
HP customer service can resolve a range of issues, including questions about orders and order status, troubleshooting, researching billing questions and checking on order or repair statuses.
What Can't Be Resolved With a Call to HP Customer Service?
If you purchased your HP product through a third-party retailer, HP customer service may be limited in what it can do to address billing or return issues.
In addition, you may find that while an HP customer service representative is able to troubleshoot incompatibilities between HP products and products made by other companies, the agent may not be able to provide a solution that resolves the incompatibility.
What Should You Do If You Have an Unsuccessful Call with HP?
If you get off the phone with HP.com customer service and feel as though your questions were not answered or your problems were not resolved, don't give up. You may still have options.
- First, review the notes you took while talking to an HP customer service representative. These notes may offer clues as to where your communications broke down.
- Next, call HP customer support again and politely explain that this is your second call. Describe your concerns and how the first representative you spoke to failed to resolve your issues. The agent that you speak to on your second call may have more experience or training and might be better able to offer a resolution.
- If your second call doesn't turn out the way you wanted it to, try getting in touch with HP customer service in another way. You can try submitting a request online or contacting HP through one of its social media accounts.
- Another option is to use HP's online community. Experienced users of HP products, as well as HP's in-house moderators, may be able to address your concerns.
Customer Number 800-752-0900 - by the Numbers
Numero di telefono da comporre800-752-0900
Chiamata ricevuta da una persona realeSÌ
Dipartimento che stai chiamandoAssistenza clienti
Orari del call center24 ore, 7 giorni
Il momento migliore per comporre il numero9:05
Naviga nel labirinto del telefono verso un essere umanoAscolta le istruzioni e otterrai qualcuno che parla inglese.
Rango (tra i numeri di telefono)1
Metodi alternativitelefono, chat, twitter, e-mail, web, facebook
Qualità della comunicazione71%
Voti dei clienti5,412
Ultimo aggiornamento delle informazioniSat May 14 2022 08:00:00 GMT+0000 (Coordinated Universal Time)
HP's Best Toll-Free/800 Customer Phone Number
Questo è il miglior numero di telefono di HP, l'attesa in tempo reale in attesa e gli strumenti per saltare attraverso quelle linee telefoniche per arrivare direttamente a un HP agente. Questo numero di telefono è il miglior numero di telefono di HP perché 75,792 clienti come te hanno utilizzato queste informazioni di contatto negli ultimi 18 mesi e ci hanno fornito feedback. I problemi comuni affrontati dall'unità di assistenza clienti che risponde alle chiamate a 800-752-0900 includono Returns and Repairs, Warranty Claim, Refund a Charge, Device Support, Technical Support e altri problemi relativi al servizio clienti. Il call center HP in cui chiami ha dipendenti da India, Philippines ed è aperto 24 hours, 7 days in base ai clienti. In totale, HP ha 4 numeri di telefono. Non è sempre chiaro quale sia il modo migliore per parlare con i rappresentanti di HP, quindi abbiamo iniziato a compilare queste informazioni basate sui suggerimenti della community dei clienti. Continua a condividere le tue esperienze in modo che possiamo continuare a migliorare questa risorsa gratuita.
Contacting HP - by phone or otherwise
Sebbene 800-752-0900 sia il miglior numero verde di HP, ci sono 11 modi totali per metterti in contatto con loro. Il secondo modo migliore per parlare con il proprio team di assistenza clienti, secondo altri HP clienti, è chiamare il loro numero di telefono 800-474-6836 per il loro reparto Supporto tecnico. Oltre alla chiamata, la prossima opzione preferita per i clienti che cercano aiuto è tramite 800-474-6836 per Supporto tecnico. Se ritieni che queste informazioni siano inesatte o conosci altri modi per contattare HP, faccelo sapere in modo che possiamo condividerle con altri clienti. And you can click here if you want to compare all the contact information we've gathered for HP.
What is GetHuman's Relationship to HP?
In short, the two companies are not related. GetHuman builds free tools and shares information amongst customers of companies like HP. For large companies that includes tools such as our GetHuman Phone, which allows you to call a company but skip the part where you wait on the line listening to their call technology music. We've created these shortcuts and apps to try to help customers like you (and ourselves!) navigate the messy phone menus, hold times, and confusion with customer service, especially with larger companies. And as long as you keep sharing it with your friends and loved ones, we'll keep doing it.