UPS Phone Number
Call UPS customer service faster with GetHuman
Current Wait: 25 min (14m avg)
Hours: Mon-Fri 8am-midnight EST; best time to call: 8:30am
Get targeted help: Tell us the issue so we get you to right rep, offer relevant tips, reminders & follow-up!
Get to a live person fastest: Premere 0 a ogni richiesta, ignorando i messaggi O pronunciare due volte "Assistenza clienti", il sistema automatico ti chiederà di scegliere dall'elenco di opzioni, ripetere nuovamente "Assistenza clienti" due volte.
Reasons customers like you called recently
Failed attempt of delivery. *Please ring doorbell on next delivery day.
package says it was deliver but was not.
I want to speak with someone immediately regarding a missing package. The machine is no...
Failed attempt of delivery *Please ring door bell for next delivery day
I paid to have * package shipped on Friday and was given the wrong skan code.I have bee...
I simply need to change the delivery address, but the UPS website will not give the option.
Need to change customs fee's to show what the customer actually paid and I need them to...
I want to pick up my delivery from*A ups today
Package keeps getting delayed tracking number *Z**Y*************.*ETA has been changed...
Need help uploading document for my claim that I filed.
package was delivered to wrong address. need someone to pick it up. tracking *z***f...
I need to change the price on a shipment and I need to get in touch with someone so the...
Change delivery paid fee won’t change
Package says delivered nobody delivered anything
Complaint about a deliverySee more recent reasons for calling
Help me with my issue
Our Editor's Notes on UPS's Phone-Based Customer Care
UPS is a major shipping company that operates around the world. As one of the largest companies in its industry, UPS receives many calls each day from customers with questions and concerns about the delivery of packages and letters.
Why Do People Call UPS Customer Support?
People call UPS for a range of reasons, including:
- Questions about shipping and mailing costs and policies
- Help with tracking packages and letters
- Purchasing services
- Filing a claim for lost or damaged items or packages
- Complaining about a driver or service at a UPS agent or office
- Questions about international shipping and customs
- Making a delivery change
Best Practices for Calling UPS Customer Service
Here are some tips for a successful call to UPS customer service:
- Before calling UPS, make sure you are dialing the correct number. There are different numbers for domestic and international shipping, as well as for freight pallets and packages over 150 pounds. It's also important to call the designated UPS number for the country that you are calling from.
- When calling, have relevant documentation in front of you, including any tracking numbers, invoices, receipts, or communications between you and UPS. If possible, have the names and addresses for both the shipper and the receiver available.
- Have pen and paper handy so that you can take down any notes or confirmation numbers provided to you by the UPS customer service representative.
How do Consumers Feel About Calling UPS Customer Service?
UPS generally has a good reputation for providing quality customer service. In most cases, people are satisfied with UPS's ability to deliver packages quickly and in good condition. Calls to UPS are usually answered quickly and resolutions are achieved with minimal to the caller.
It should be noted, however, that there can be longer wait times for customer service agents during peak delivery periods, such as right before the winter holidays.
There are a few complaints that have been noted by news media or third-party advocates. These have generally involved cases in which a caller made a claim due to a shipping mishap or damaged product. In some cases, UPS took longer than it should have to approve a claim and compensate the caller.
What Kind of Issues can UPS Customer Service Representative Resolve?
A UPS customer service representative can handle most issues over the phone. These include tracking packages and launching investigations into packages that appear to have gone missing. The agent may also be able to assist with filing and processing claims for lost and damaged items.
UPS customer support agents can also answer questions about shipping and let you know if an item require special handling or whether it is an item that UPS can legally ship. If you need to change delivery instructions for a package, UPS agents may also be able to assist in re-directing the item to a different address.
What Can't Be Resolved With a Call to UPS Customer Service?
Some tasks cannot easily be completed over the phone. Physical shipment of goods, for example, will require you to visit a UPS agent or to print out a shipping label at home and then dropping your package off at a UPS collection box.
There may be some situations in which you must physically bring in a damaged box or item for assessment if you are making an insurance claim. However, a phone agent may be able to direct you to a location where you can meet with a UPS employee to complete the inspection.
What Should You Do If You Have an Unsuccessful Call with UPS?
You hang up the phone after speaking to a UPS phone representative and feel as though your questions were not answered or that your problem has not been resolved, don't fret. Options are still available to you:
- If you took notes during your initial call to UPS customer service, review them. If you were not able to take down notes while talking to an agent, take a few minutes to write down what you remember from the call. This information can be useful as you escalate your case.
- Once you feel comfortable doing so, call UPS back. The next representative you speak to me be able to better understand your concerns and provide you with assistance.
- If your second call fails, you have the option of sending email to UPS through its website or getting in touch through one of its social media accounts. Both of these options provide you with a transcript of your communications, which can be useful if you have to take your issue to UPS management.
- You may also be able to visit a UPS Customer Center and ask to speak to someone there about your concerns. Don't confuse UPS Customer Centers with UPS Stores or Authorized Shipping Outlets. The latter two are independent businesses that are likely limited in their ability to help, particularly if they were not involved in the shipping or delivery of a package.
Customer Number 800-742-5877 - by the Numbers
Numero di telefono da comporre800-742-5877
Chiamata ricevuta da una persona realeSÌ
Dipartimento che stai chiamandoAssistenza clienti
Orari del call centerLun-Ven 8: 00-24: 00 EST
Il momento migliore per comporre il numero8:30
Naviga nel labirinto del telefono verso un essere umanoPremere 0 a ogni richiesta, ignorando i messaggi O pronunciare due volte "Assistenza clienti", il sistema automatico ti chiederà di scegliere dall'elenco di opzioni, ripetere nuovamente "Assistenza clienti" due volte.
Rango (tra i numeri di telefono)1
Metodi alternativitelefono, chat, facebook, e-mail, web, twitter
Qualità della comunicazione75%
Voti dei clienti2,596
Ultimo aggiornamento delle informazioniSun Jan 29 2023 08:00:00 GMT+0000 (Coordinated Universal Time)
UPS's Best Toll-Free/800 Customer Phone Number
Questo è il miglior numero di telefono di UPS, l'attesa in tempo reale in attesa e gli strumenti per saltare attraverso quelle linee telefoniche per arrivare direttamente a un UPS agente. Questo numero di telefono è il miglior numero di telefono di UPS perché 157,950 clienti come te hanno utilizzato queste informazioni di contatto negli ultimi 18 mesi e ci hanno fornito feedback. I problemi comuni affrontati dall'unità di assistenza clienti che risponde alle chiamate a 800-742-5877 includono Lost Package, Track a Package, Change Delivery Address, Missing Delivery, Delivery Issue e altri problemi relativi al servizio clienti. Il call center UPS in cui chiami ha dipendenti da Michigan ed è aperto Mon-Fri 8am-midnight EST in base ai clienti. In totale, UPS ha 6 numeri di telefono. Non è sempre chiaro quale sia il modo migliore per parlare con i rappresentanti di UPS, quindi abbiamo iniziato a compilare queste informazioni basate sui suggerimenti della community dei clienti. Continua a condividere le tue esperienze in modo che possiamo continuare a migliorare questa risorsa gratuita.
Contacting UPS - by phone or otherwise
Sebbene 800-742-5877 sia il miglior numero verde di UPS, ci sono 12 modi totali per metterti in contatto con loro. Il secondo modo migliore per parlare con il proprio team di assistenza clienti, secondo altri UPS clienti, è chiamare il loro numero di telefono 877-289-6418 per il loro reparto Spedizione e tracciabilità online. Oltre alla chiamata, la prossima opzione preferita per i clienti che cercano aiuto è tramite Live Chat per Customer Service. Se ritieni che queste informazioni siano inesatte o conosci altri modi per contattare UPS, faccelo sapere in modo che possiamo condividerle con altri clienti. And you can click here if you want to compare all the contact information we've gathered for UPS.
What is GetHuman's Relationship to UPS?
In short, the two companies are not related. GetHuman builds free tools and shares information amongst customers of companies like UPS. For large companies that includes tools such as our GetHuman Phone, which allows you to call a company but skip the part where you wait on the line listening to their call technology music. We've created these shortcuts and apps to try to help customers like you (and ourselves!) navigate the messy phone menus, hold times, and confusion with customer service, especially with larger companies. And as long as you keep sharing it with your friends and loved ones, we'll keep doing it.